Club Constitution And Code Of Conduct
The club is a registered association (A0012112R) under the Assoications Incorporation Act 1981 – Section 30(4). We have a constitution which defines how we operate, what the roles and responsibilities of the committee members are, and what is expected of our members.
Click here to view a copy of this document.
The Keilor Off Road RC Car Club is located just off Stadium Drive inside Keilor Park. Melways Reference 15 C5.
It is a 20 min drive from the Melbourne CBD and 10 mins from Melbourne Airport.
If you intend to race on a regular basis, we strongly encourage you to become a club member. Membership fees go towards:
- Club registration with the national governing body
- Track rebuilds and maintenance
- Computer software license fees
- Improving the general facility to make racing more enjoyable
- Running special events
Benefits of being a club member include:
- Ability to race in all AARCMCC and ORRCA Victoria race meetings
- Ability to represent the club at the annual Interclub Shield
- Full voting rights at the club AGM
Race Day Fees
At club meets, race entry fees are as follows:
- $10 for the first class
- $5 for every subsequent class
- Free for first time racers
Club Championships Series
The club runs a winter and summer series for all members. Medals are awarded to first, second and third in each class. Details of how the series works can be found here:
Club Honour Board – Past Office Bearers
The club has a proud history dating back to 1985. Over that time, a number of members have given up their time and money to make the club what it is today. These people are recognised on the clubs honour board.
Club sponsorship packages are available to both individuals and companies. For more information on the costs and benefits of sponsorship, please have a read of our sponsorship prospectus.
If you would like any further information, please contact us here