Membership Renewal / New Membership Form
If you are a regular racer, we encourage you to think about joining the club. We are 100% not-for-profit which means that we inject all monies raised straight back into improving the club and facility. Membership benefits include:
- Ability to race in all RCRA (AARCMCC) Sanctioned events and VDS race meetings
- Ability to race in the Victorian Drivers Series (VDS)
- Ability to participate in the KEORCA Club Series
- Permanent timing for members at all times
- Reduced club racing fees for members
- Full voting rights at the club AGM for senior members
- Combination to padlock to gate and Toilet Block
- KEORCA is insured via our governing body RCRA
Is in line with the financial year (1st July-30 June*). Membership fees are as follows:
- $40 for seniors (16 years of age and older)
- $20 for juniors (must be under 16 years of age)
- $55 for a family (up to 2 seniors and 2 juniors)
Once your membership form and payment are received, we will send you an email with the gate code within 48 hours, and a membership card within 4 weeks. If you have completed these steps and have not heard from us after 48hrs, please send us an email, and we will advise you of the status of your application. The payment details will be provided on the next page.
*Note: members that join after 1 March on wards will have their membership carried through the following financial year.