2016 Ryper Hobbies AARCMCC EP Off Road National Titles Nov 9th to Nov 13th
For anyone planning on making the trip this year – official info has been released here. Hope to see lots of Keilor members make the trip for the biggest meeting in Australia!
West Coast Model RC, in association with AARCMCC and all of our wonderful event sponsors, are proud to host the 2016 Ryper Hobbies AARCMCC EP Off Road National Titles!
- 19 October – Entries close
- 9 and 10 November – Open practice
- 11 November – 2WD competition day
- 12 November – 4WD competition day
- 13 November – Truck & EP8
Please note that there is NO rain day scheduled for this event. In the event of inclement weather, West Coast Model RC and the AARCMCC delegates will work together to achieve the best possible solution in order to continue the meeting and gain a result.
How to submit your entry Entry forms can be submitted the following ways:
- By submitting the interactive PDF (which will automatically forward to WCMRC)
- By scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person to a committee member of WCMRC at a club night Payment Details
- Payment can be made via cash, cheque or direct deposit
- If paying by direct deposit, please make payment to:
- Account Name: West Coast Model Rally Club Inc
- BSB: 633-000
- Account number: 132166810 Ref: ‘YOUR NAME’ & ‘OFFROAD NATIONALS’
Tyres Tyres are available for purchase from the club when submitting your entry form. Tyres will be distributed at the event and any leftover tyres will be available for purchase once all purchased tyres have been allocated.
General Information and conditions of entry
- Late entries will be required to pay a late entry fee of $30.00
- Entry fees are to be paid in full prior to the first day of the event. If the entry fee is not paid before the first day of the event, the entry will become null and void.
- Entry fees are non-refundable • All entry forms are to be signed by the driver or parent/guardian for those under 18 years
- All drivers must be a financial member of an AARCMCC EP affiliated club to be eligible to participate
- Only one entry form is required per participant which must be fully completed and legible in order to be accepted
- All classes will run subject to minimum numbers at the discretion of West Coast Model RC (Inc) • All pre-ordered tyres will be allocated and distributed at the track prior to the event
- A watering schedule will be undertaken to maintain the grip level of the track at the discretion of West Coast Model RC (Inc).
- The watering schedule and a detailed timetable will be released in the week(s) prior to the event to give all racers advanced knowledge before the event commences
Rules and Regulations
This event will be held under the AARCMCC EP 10 Off-Road Section Rules for all AARCMCC sanctioned classes. This event is an IFMAR points scoring event and final results will count towards qualifying for the next IFMAR World Titles Events. All batteries must be 2S Li-Poly Hard Case and be on the approved battery list by BRCA or ROAR. All batteries must be charged in a Lipo sack. For all stock classes, ‘blinky’ or ‘zero timing brushless ESCs’ must be on the approved zero timing ESC listing from BRCA or ROAR. The ESC must ‘flash’ or ‘blink’ when turned on as described in the approved list. For all stock classes, a motor must be used from the approved motor list of BRCA or ROAR. For EP8 2S Buggy, all batteries must be placed in a 2S hard case pack. The batteries must be listed on either the ROAR or BRCA approvals listing. Vehicle dimensions must conform to the IFMAR 1/8 buggy rules. There is no minimum weight for the class. Tyres are open for this class.
Entry form and Information booklet here: